- Quality Management
Enterprise Lean Six Sigma
C-suite Leadership Development
Strategic Planning Consultancy
- Portfolio Project Management
Enterprise Risk Management
Corporate Knowledge Management
Business Intelligence Analyst
University MBA Professor
Transformational Change Management
- Corporate Website Design/Development
Information Technology Consultant
MBA Professor – Management
DVK CONSULTANTS →2016 – TODAY
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT in QUALITY MANAGEMENT
PRISM Diversified International, Inc. → 1995 – TODAY
Senior corporate consultant and trainer specializing in program management, project management, and quality management. Launched PRISM in 1995 and continues as president of PRISM Diversified International. PRISM serves corporate and NGO clients in Canada and the USA.
1. Prepare managers, IT/IS specialists, quality specialists/managers, and engineers to pass the PMP, CAPM, CQM/OE, SSGB, SSYB certification examinations. Courses are taught as four-day boot camps; four Saturday sessions; one night a week for 11 weeks; or, two nights per week for five weeks. Courses are taught at the client site or as Live Virtual Courses using GoToMeeting.
2. Teaches project management, quality management, business processes, lean enterprise, and six sigma green belt and yellow belt courses. Provides the highest quality training in Northwest Washington and Lower British Columbia (Greater Vancouver area). Dr. Warner is available to teach at corporate sites or other venues throughout the U.S. and Canada.
3. Consult and/or manage Six Sigma projects and Lean Enterprise projects. PRISM Diversified International provides project management consulting services and training and development for businesses, governmental agencies, and non-profit agencies. Has led successful projects in the following sectors: retail, construction, manufacturing, information technology, health care, financial, marketing, and higher education.
4. PRISM Media Agency has created, designed, developed and deployed numerous corporate and NGO web sites from offices in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area and in Lynden, Washington.
5. PRISM Media Agency has produced and distributed numerous documentaries on various community issues and on science. PRISM, and its partner company–Kaleidoscope Video Training and Technology–have also produced over one hundred television programs that were cable cast in Minnesota.
UNIVERSITIES – Master of Business Administration → 2004 – 2012
Professor of MBA and of Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM)
Western Washington University, City University of Seattle, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Capilano University, International University of Business and Economics
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE → 1998 – 2005
PMI Region 1 Mentor, Chapter President, Chapter Vice-President, Board of Directors
Served as PMI Region 1 Mentor for the USA states of Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Washington and the Canadian Provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
Served terms as President, Vice-President, Board of Director of the Canadian West Coast PMI Chapter.
Served as Vice-President and Director of the Minnesota PMI Chapter.
Served as Charter member of the Mt. Baker PMI Chapter) and past Vice-President
Information Technology Consultant → 1990 – 2015
Senior IT Consultant and Trainer
Design, developed, and maintained corporate web sites, Manager of Technical Documentation, IS programmer.
OTHER TEACHING POSITIONS
Specializes in teaching business certification courses; as well as MBA business courses and seminars.
Regularly teaches PMP certification preparation courses and Six Sigma courses in Vancouver, B.C., Bellingham, Everett, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia. Prepares participants to successfully pass PMP, CQM/OE, SSGB certifications. Consistently earns very high ratings from participants in his courses.
Employed as a corporate trainer for over 20 years. Emphasis on quality management courses and project management courses. Currently, teaches on-site certification courses, certification boot camps, and “live, virtual” webinar courses (e.g., WebEx, GoTo Meeting).
Taught graduate level project management and business courses for colleges/universities in the United States, Canada, Europe, and China. Professor of MBA and MSPM courses.
Teaches business seminars/workshops at conferences and institutes with an emphasis on quality management (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, and Lean Quality Management) and project management.
Taught at Western Washington University. Taught MBA project management seminar each spring quarter. Served Woodring College as Information Systems Technologist Specialist #3. Now retired.
Taught master’s degree project management courses for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Taught 40- hour Master of Science Project Management courses (Project Risk Management, Quality Management, etc.) at ERAU campuses in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Renton, Washington.
Taught most of the Masters’ degree project management courses for City University during 2004 to 2013. Taught between three to seven online Blackboard courses for City University each quarter.
Taught two sections of MSPM 514 capstone course in Athens, Greece in 2006 and again in 2010.
From 2002 to 2013, annually taught one to three MBA courses in China (Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai). During 2013 taught three MBA courses for the University of International Business and Economics- Beijing.
Taught for Trinity Western University—Bellingham (leadership). Designed project management courses.
Previously taught project management courses, risk management courses, and PMP certification courses part-time at Capilano University and the McRae International Management Institute in North Vancouver, British Columbia
Previously developed and taught project management courses, Microsoft Project courses, and technology courses at Capilano University, Bellingham Technical College and at Skagit Valley Community College.
B.S. in Education | University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
M.A. in Psychology | University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
M. Div. in Theology | United Theological Seminary, St. Paul, USA
Ph.D. in Administration | Iowa State University, Ames, USA
Project Management Professional (PMP) |Project Management Institute (PMI)
Certified Quality manager/Organizational excellence (CQM/OE)| American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)| American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Certified Lean Management| Expert Rating
Certified Superintendent of Schools | State of Iowa
Languages: English (native)
Author of “Dynamic and Transformative Change Management”.