- Strategic thinking
- Excellent leadership and stuff management
- Fast in decision making
Sense of ownership
DVK CONSULTANTS → 2016 – TO DATE
SENIOR CONSULTANT IN – NETWORK MONITORING & EVALUATION
AEGEAN OIL → 2013 – 2015
AEGEANOIL is a retail petroleum company in Greece with a branded retail network of about 500 petrol stations. The sales volume is closed to 550 th.m3 annually which corresponds to a 7,5% market share.
• Increased dealers network by 40 new sites
• Improved customer offer introducing differentiated products
EKO BULGARIA → 2011 – 2013
Commercial Director – Member of the Board
EKO Bulgaria is a retail petroleum company in Bulgaria, subsidiary of Hellenic Petroleum. The company operates a network of 85 Company Owned petrol stations and C-Stores.
In addition supplies the local market with petroleum products produced by the refineries of the parent company.
• Increased W/S volumes by 114% – up to 200 th. m3
• Increased R/S volumes by 11% – up to 220 th.m3
• Increased retail market share by 1% – from 10% to 11%
• Achieved EBITDA 9 million Euro’s – increase 58%
EKO GREECE → 2006 – 2011
Marketing Directornetwork of about 800 petrol stations.
Responsible for the company’s Brand and Retail Visual Identity (R.V.I.)
• Conducted international market survey where the company operates (Greece, Cyprus and Balkans)
• Introduced new Brand Positioning
• Supervised Retail Visual Identity development
EKO BULGARIA → 2002 – 2006
C.E.O. – Member of the BoardAppointed from the parent company to open up the subsidiary company in Bulgaria and lead the effort to penetrate the market. Authorized with full responsibility to establish the company, to prepare and deliver to the shareholders the business plan.
• Established the company in July 2002.
• Elaborated market analysis, marketing and business strategy.
• Prepared the footprint analysis for network development.
• Structured the company in divisions, recruited skilled personnel and created the internal operating procedures.
• Created a network of 17 petrol stations both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
• Elaborated modus operandi and designed P.O.S. templates (multilayer network, cost breakdown and feasibility analysis per layer).
• Supervised constructions, tenders, engineering and procurement processes.
• Achieved Euros 25 m annual turnover by end of year 2005.
• Supported the parent company increasing its exportations from 60.000 M.T. up to 230.000 M.T. which corresponds to U.S.D. 5,5 m profit.
EKO GEORGIA → 2000 – 2002
Managing Director – Member of the BoardAppointed from the parent company to take over the business in Georgia and put the effort to improve the performance of the investment which had become a not successful one in terms of both effectiveness and efficiency.
Within a difficult or even disappointing environment was given the task either to achieve profitable activities or to sell the company.
• Optimized network performance by stopping not profitable activities and developing the profitable ones.
• Introduced marketing activities (new products, build brand awareness).
• Expanded the existing network by acquiring six (6) new P.O.S.
• Increased sales volumes by 100%.
• Delivered the company at the break even point.
EKO GREECE → 1995 – 2000
Assigned as area manager and given the responsibility for expanding the network, optimizing performance, increasing fuels and lubricants sales volume.
Areas responsible for which I was appointed were periodically Attica, Euboea, Corinthos, and Ioannina.
• Expanding the existing network by franchising twenty (20) new P.O.S.
• Optimized the performance of the existing network by creating dealers’ loyalty.
• Increased Lubricants sales volumes by 60%.
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE → 1993 – 1995
Adviser to the Minister
Involved in the implementation of the project “Leader” in Greece, which was part of the agro-tourist policy in accordance with the directives of the European Union.
Professional MBA | A.L.B.A University
Physics Degree BSc| University of Ioannina
Computer Science (not completed) | Kapodistrian University of Athens
SEMINARS ATTENDED: Marketing, Negotiation Skills, Sales Techniques, Individual’s Behaviour
LANGUAGES: Greek (Native), English (Fluent).
Hellenic Business Council in Bulgaria (H.B.C.B.), Member of the Board of Directors.